ABOUT OUR NON-PROFIT
Believe in Big Change (BIBC) is a non-profit organization designed to empower single, at-risk and endangered mothers by providing them with the necessary healing, life, leadership and business skills to move out of the poverty cycle permanently.
We are a public charity with 501(c)(3) status. The tax id# is: 85-0601499
6,000 SF of living space! Beds are available.
PROGRAM IS DESIGNED FOR:
Single, at-risk and endangered mothers who have been struggling in poverty and need additional skills development before permanent housing and job placement.
• Key Healing, Life, Leadership & Business Skills Development
• Trauma Informed Care Approach
• Mothers are not required to work as they will focus on themselves and participate in daily classes designed for healing, life, family business skills.
• Transportation, housing, and meals provided during stay
• Babysitting for children provided during programming hours
• No charge for this program
This program has eligibility criteria and is for highly motivated single moms. Please see the Leadership Center section on this site. Please contact us @ 818-562-7096 for program details and eligibility requirements.
Homelessness, mental health and more
Volunteer. Advocate. Mentor. Addiction Survivor.
Follow me to
Believe in Big Change
Say something interesting about your business here.
My tips for a beginner meditation during this stressful time in our world. Enjoy!